Cooly Rocks On 2021 – FREE to Attend
Australia’s number-one rock ’n’ roll and nostalgia festival is back!
Get ready for Cooly Rocks On 2021 as it is right around the corner, hitting Coolangatta Gold Coast in June for FIVE days of non-stop 50s, 60s and 70s nostalgia.
Cooly Rocks On is the ultimate festival for baby boomers, retro lovers and old souls, held annually with an immense program that includes live music, vintage pageants, dance performances and a jaw-dropping beachside display of classic cars.
And, this year, it’s merged with VIVA Surfers Paradise (the Gold Coast’s annual Elvis tribute artist festival)!
In a quick rundown, here’s what to expect this June.
- Live Music – rock and roll, rockabilly and swing will blare through the streets of Coolangatta with a huge new live lineup that includes The Pacific Bells, The Memphis Suns, Brody Finlay, The Ezra Lee Show, Pat Capocci and lots, lots more on multiple outdoor stages.
- The King Rocks On – VIVA Surfers Paradise Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest is now part of Cooly Rocks On with a brand new Elvis precinct and three rounds of the world’s best Elvis tribute artists going head-to-head.
- Pageants – Miss Cooly Rocks On and Miss Rockabilly vintage pageants are back this years with 16 finalists to cheer on and vote for as they take to the stage in a variety of snazzy retro getups.
- Retro Dancing – twist, jive and jig and marvel at fellow festival-goers showing off their best 50s, 60s and 70s dance moves with Rockin’ Dance Performances and the Harvest Moon Swing Ball Gala.
- Classic Cars – OVER 700 classic cars will line Coolangatta Beach for your ogling, in addition to an envious display of retro Indian motorcycles.
- Vintage Markets – love all things vintage and old school? The Cooly Rocks On vintage markets will assemble a flashy spread of stalls selling vintage fashion, retro memorabilia, rare collector’s items and lots more.
Overall, Cooly Rocks On Festival 2021 is not to be missed, both family-friendly and FREE to attend.
Cooly Rocks On will also be COVID Safe in line with the latest QLD Health guidelines and regulations.
Feeling the excitement? Cooly Rocks On Festival will take place in Coolangatta from Wednesday, 9th of June to Sunday, 13th of June.
Don’t Miss Cooly Rocks On with Rocks Resort Currumbin
Just 10 minutes drive from Coolangatta, get ready to soak up the full five-day festival with our Currumbin Beach accommodation at the Rock Resort.
Cooly Rocks On and the Rocks Resort – it’s a perfect match if you're hoping not to miss a thing happening at this year’s Cooly Rocks On Festival.
Here at Rocks Resort Currumbin, we offer stylish 1 and 2 bedroom fully self-contained Currumbin accommodation on the beachfront, ideal for solo festival-goers, couples and families with everything needed to kick back and relax on the Southern Gold Coast.
All our Currumbin Beach apartments feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchen and laundry facilities, Queen bed master bedrooms, Foxtel TV, free WiFi and private balconies with simply breath-taking beach and ocean views.
On top of that, our guest facilities include a heated outdoor swimming pool, kids pool, spa, sauna, gym, full-size tennis court, games room, barbecue area and secure undercover parking.
Save now (best price guaranteed) by just booking directly.
Want to know more? Head over to Rocks Resort Currumbin.