Gold Coast is packed with great activities for Christmas and New Year’s Eve. If you don’t want to miss any, book your Currumbin Family accommodation now and take the family on an amazing holiday.
Here at The Rocks Resort, we do not only provide well-equipped one and two bedroom apartments with stunning ocean views and fresh sea breeze right on your private balcony. We also give you easy access to all of Gold Coast’s great Christmas and New Year’s Eve activities.
Start by visiting Robina Town Centre.
• Meet Santa: From November 14 to December 24, your kids can meet and greet Santa as well as have their photo taken happening at Santa's Enchanted Forest on Level 3.
• Giant Snow Globe: Experience white Christmas with Robina Town Centre’s giant snow globe where your kids can have a snow fight or simply chill out. The giant snow globe is open from November 14 to December 24.
Keep in mind though, this is not suitable for children under 3; however, children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult.
• New Year's Eve: For New Year’s Eve, book a table in one of the 13 lakeside restaurants at The Promenade, Robina Town Centre. While having dinner, you will enjoy the wonderful live entertainment. By 9pm, witness a spectacular fireworks display signaling the coming new year.
Or, you can head over to Surfers Paradise. There are various activities both young and the young at heart will enjoy.
• Carols on the Beach: Get ready for the ultimate family entertainment with Gold Coast's biggest Christmas Carols event – Carols on the Beach. Hosted by Charli Robinson from Sea FM, enjoy performances from Blinky Bill, Mitchell Steele from The Voice, Peter Murphy, and many more. Don’t forget to bring a picnic blanket for a relaxing and fun evening filled with music under the stars.
• New Year's Carnival: There will be carnival rides, kids' slides, and other activities starting December 27. You and your family can enjoy these from just $6.
Then on December 31, get ready for a series of splendid fireworks display starting at Surfers Paradise Beach around 8pm. This will be followed by a riverside fireworks display at 10pm and the last one will be at midnight happening on the Surfers Paradise Beach.
Image Source : Snow Globe
All comments will be submitted to the administrator for approval.
47 Blog Entries
50 Blog Entries
15 Blog Entries